Thursday, September 07, 2006

Deadliest finale

Woohoo~finally finished with my mock with lotsa screwed up papers.As expected,today's papers were screwed as usual especially the so called "easiest" Statistics 2 paper where I didn't study a shit but then still able to drop my ink on the answer sheet.Indeed,I was so disheartened by one of the mistake which is that I forgot to place a little "X" in front of the formula that applied thus error doesn't carry forward for your information.Once wrong,all wrong.There goes 9 freaking marks.The other one that I completely screwed up is Linear Comb.'s question which I forgot to revise O.o wOot! lol...

Econs was pretty screwed as well,1 data response question and follows on with 4 freaking essays due in 2 hrs and 15 mins. time.After finished my writing,my hand was obviously didn't belongs to mine anymore,just so pain...what an agony~

Whatever,finally it is over and A2 is awaiting ahead.ONce again buck up!

Eye lids damn heavy now as a result of sleepless for more than 24 hrs...dead beat!