Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Welcome to the panda family

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!Just finished my tort law paper and it's worse than what I've encounter in P3.I can't really imagine that I actually crapped 2 problem questions!At first for nothing,I wrote 2 pages pointlessly full of err...craps instead of point.And the last one even worse,manage to fill up one page only(the deadliest part was no example of cases stated in my essay...got one la but then I got the intuition that definitely not the case that they wanted).Sei lor...gai lor...!

Can only able to score the 1st part essay question only despite I still don't have much confident in that also...tort was just so dead to me!Now my hope is all on contract!Like I said earlier,gotta forgo tort this time.

Tomorrow is the last day of my mock exam,but I'm having the toughest Econs 4 paper and the all-or-nothing Statistics 2 which both I haven't got the chance to lay my finger on yet!Econs 4 is definitely gonna gone with P3 and tort law...flunk at its worst *.*

Look at me,I can't even recognise myself in the mirror,all I could see is a big fat panda paranormally full of zits on its face which are the result of burning midnite oil on few consecutive days.Life's getting tougher and without this life's incomplete...I suppose so cos I'm not gonna give up easily and grumble about the hardship of living.I'm too young to talk about that...

My final aim for mock result will be,

Law : B
Econs : B
Maths : between C and B (high C or low B...)

If those are my actualy result then the total average of my complete A-Levels result will be all scored above credit (C)...which at least can fit into most of the university requirement and also ADP's credit exemption!Don't wish to go lower than that...or else I'll just bang my head against the toilet bowl and end the misery!Or follow my heart tells(or it could be fantasy only),go on to Switzerland or France to pursue a hotel management degree or learn to do french pastries and proceed on opening a patisserie of my own in future.Invent my own special dessert,be a 5 stars hotel pastry chef!!!Drean on~what an ambition!Sometimes I really admire those people that studying fashion design,graphic design and all other creativity-wise courses cos it's obviously what they're interested in unlike us academically-wise,don't come and tell me you like Econs,Law,Bio,Chem or bla bla very as you can't even apply it to real life.What you're learning is fucking shallow enough to hardly cover all your naivete only...just that you are trying to tell people that you may become a future successful person.So what does it implies?Elitist's thinking?Pui!Just go fuck yourself...cos you don't explore your interest but instead it's they that manipulate your ego.

Think deeper and you'll find your own sweet way~

People that couldn't think but rashly makes conclusion are merely a stickman or crab(aka brainless like my roommate).

PS:I'm so fed up with my roommate these days and ceased to talk to him nowadays due to his fuck up attitude.ONe fine day I shall destroy his speaker that constantly disturbing me whenever I wanna do revision on studies.That's why I finally realise that those who don't eat pork are fact torpid.That's their innate common cultural characteristic.It's meant to be there.How sad...