Monday, September 04, 2006

One step closer to...grave

This is the first in my life as well(yea,I noe I got lotsa "1st" time :p)

I didn't even bother to study for my exam,my notion is that "mock only mah!"
Really,this time A2 we got really insufficient of time for preparation.The last week b4 mock we just finished Statistics' syllabus and Econs still left stranded in middle of nowhere.Confusing is what stirring beneath us.Before we even allow to sum up,tidy and organise all our knowledge,gallow is what we've seen in the next second in just a flicker of time.Yea,gallow in this context is obviously pointing at the exam hall.What else?I didn't sleep for the whole day since yesterday just to plow through chapters of Econs,although I gave up and resort to direct MCQ's papers memorising instead of mastering all of the theories and applications.Just memorise the past year MCQs hoping it all will come out but we saw none.SCREW IT!

Pure Maths. 3 is even funny in my very case.I took a forty wink of 2 hours until 6.30 am and bathe after that only to realise that it's already 7.30 am.Without wasting my time,I took out all my inorganise notes to flip through(I juz started and my P3 paper is 9 am!!!).In the end,I left out few easier topics which I can't be bothered much might be able to score if god bestow more time in a day for me.Complex number looks very easy,vector seems so basic and shallow only,partial fraction may look simple,trigo. questions not to complex afterall...but I guess these were illusion on the surface it seems.Partly(majority) is due to the lack of preparation of mine(totally left out complex no.,vector and numerical solution topics until 3 seconds b4 I enter the exam hall then only I realised,too bad too late T^T ).

Then later after Econs 3,went out for lunch with Dom,Eunique and Susan at IOI Puchong until 4 pm...walaoeh...thought of sleeping at first after my paper one cos it ended quite early but then juz bcos my stupid greediness that craving for food...tagged along to a few hours of joyride that diminished already-insufficient revision times(nop,I'm not blaming u all for the inducement,jus grieving over it and fell hard on the ground of guiltiness).

Pardon me LORD.

Speak of LORD,I'm having law papers on 2 consecutive days.Paper 3(contract) and Paper 4(tort) which I dun give a damn haven't open the textbook yet until now,let alone the chances of covering any of a single topic.So dead currently yet still so laid back and slacky!Damn...fuck wei!How ah???I'm so full now and again feel drowsy edi ~.~

I guess only overdose of caffein can keep me awake,thx for being my companion all along.If I ever success in future,Nescafe 3 in 1 sure the one who claims all the credits.The rests like Mr. Muruku Ikan,Ms. Cadbury,Mdm. Gardinier(correct spelling?-_-),M & M...and other unindentified local made candies.Sorry for the unmentionableness but you all really contribute a lot and most to my figure(physical and numerical) which I don't really look forward to.I wanna shed away all of you!!!

My gravity should be on my Law now,ciaoz -_-