Saturday, September 16, 2006

Great day out with old pals

Finally,after a whole week long of hibernating at home(can't really drive,raining,lazy,hangover for nothing,onlining,houseworks...),I was able to go beyond my front door to catch some fresh JB's air!Although it was raining cats and dogs early in the morning,damn!

And so again suffered from hangover for nothing this morning probably due to lack of sleep accumulated past few days(busy onlining :p).Fortunately enough,Charles buzzed me early in the morning asking for a change of today's supposed plan that was a change fron Neway CS to Redbox Pelangi!So yea,got up and as usual mess around with my frizzy,hard,highly damaged and fly away's hair for very long.Took bath and dad rang me to go to bank for a settlement of my nearly-dormented BCBB account.Off I go,and only to realise that damn shitty me forgot to bring the old-skool bank account book(hey sir,2006 already ya,E-Banking is what we're talking rite now!).Uh huh,I know but that bank is meant for some long term saving afterall,If I apply an ATM card for that for sure it will not get dormented but another side of it,zero amount left.Oh,so I forgot and no choice but to make a next trip there in few months time.

Dad was so kesian-ed that I was late for my appointment with my great old pals at Redbox Pelangi and to add oil,it was raining albeit it was nothing compare to his hectic working routine but he still as usual fetched me to downtown.Luckily it wasn't jam at all to my surprise and I reached Pelangi on time.Booked a room on ths spot...initially I thought Charles was gonna book it since he was so affirmed that Redbox is the final choice,damn!And they rushed all the way here after finishing their SPM trial,not to forget,they drenched themselves,lol,pai seh lah!

Me,Charles and BT were in one room while BL,Jslyn,Michell,Janet and etc were in another room.Then after,we lepak-ed a bit in Pelangi and set off to CS with cab(no one's driving today...).Again,it was quite a waste of time in CS as we went on our own seperate way,as usual me,BT and Charles got nothing to do but went yum cha at Wong Kok -_- .Waited those chics for quite some times then me,Bt,Charles,Jslyn,BL and Michell took bus to Permas to Michell's house but dropped by at Jusco to buy some changing clothes cos they planned to swim!WoOt!Later,crammed at Michell dad's car to her house which is adjacent to Jusco only.Swim in the drizzling drops summore,how am I suppose to get sick like this?Thank got I didn't,touch wood!

After that swimming session we went back to her place to clean up and had dinner.Michell got a very humorous mum which quite rare to be seen,she's open,witty and most of all,hot!Sexy mama...haha!Just slacked around in her house ranting and played chor dai di only to realise it has already 11pm.We then left while dad was waiting for me at the McD before the junction outside.Thanks Michell and all of the EC gang!I'm so gotta miss all of u...

PS:Sorry to what happened to ur poor SHARP GX27 that went toyed.Take my condolence.

PPS:I wish I can join them for F6 in the first place instead of insisting to do A-levels here.There are so groupy,fun and well-bonded,even better than those old high skool days.At least I don't see much fake elements inside than what I found in the new place right here far away from my origin.Friendship forever.

PPPS:Janet Pua,u betta watch out!!!lol...as well as so long din see Yee Fei,C.Jian,Jin Kai and so on...ever since the day I finished my last paper of SPM(Bio),they were then went disappeared before me until now.So sorry that I couldn't make it to most of the hs gathering last time.