Saturday, September 09, 2006

Illusions never change into something new

My mood has been fluctuating recently and the worst thing is I'm getting very emo nowadays(no,I'm a guy not having pms can?).That's not what I usually reflects myself.I'm always that happy go lucky and clown but sometimes it's hard to conceal what's your heart hiding beneath.Not to say that I'm a hyprocrite or what as hypocrites are the worst creature to live on earth,and do they even deserve to live here?I'm not any almighty to judge what's right or wrong here somehow I feel annoyed.Needless to explain much as I'm writing this to none,least of all about what I write here in my emo. disposing ground!

The thing is like you can't actually find a friend that can really get so close to you at this stage,that's my personal thought though.I realise that all my so called "friends" at this stage are those who will only resort to you when there's problem but in fact you are nothing more than a transparent to them at the end of the day,get me?

Likewise,when having fun,party or clubbing they will definitely invite you but no further.It's like fun together but when it comes to the real thing of what it's all about,forget it,you might as well as just forget about heading to them at all in the first place.So disheartened to say that but it's true,at least from what I've experienced so far.Love,sex,party,alcohol are those important elements that you must possess(the ability) in order to get closer to them.

I especially dislike devious people which they will try to use all kinds of fabrication just to camouflage their fickleness and tactical mind.On the surface,you may be happy to crap along or partying life along with them but actually in their unpredictable thinking,they are building firm and strong precaution against you.I can't help but to stifle some laughs.Hey,I fucking care what you think,if you think I'm a hypocrite or what then you are the biggest hypocrite I've ever seen,so fuck off!

I'm getting so pissed with people around me.Indeed,they are getting unpredictable and tactic-ful in order to get some kinda attentions or what which i don't fucking give damn.

I despise people who is lame fake ass,over-crappy,unorganise,emotional,moody,fickle-minded,promiscuous,dirty(not tht literally term),self-satisfied and proud over some inferior stuffs,no life,lad,spoilt brat,unable to identify what they really want and the list is not exhaustive...

That the one I prefer here is a trust-worthy,truthful and straightforward.As long as you don't try to play trick with me.

PS:Just to tell "someone" that if what I said it's a truth and a normal matter to everyone.Please don't go on telling others that I'm a big mouth or a hypocrite.Cos you are the one not me.I'm just stating the out the fact that the whole world has already knows about it.In fact,it's inevitable to prevent myself from telling others "accidentally" as this is really so obvious that even a retarded brain-damaged person can identify what's happening.And please I did not tell "her" deliberately,it was her that asking me about that then I just expressed what I know,somehow you should be glad I did not twist the fact.From now on,stop hiding your hypocrisy and that cloak-and-dagger piece of mind.

I'm getting irritated and annoyed these days.I wish I could finish this a.s.a.p. so that I can switch to a brand new environment that willing to accept me.

I assume what's happening now is only an illusion to me.FAKE.