Friday, September 29, 2006

This one about experiencing new technology

I was almost died today out of exhaustion.study Study STUDY!!!What else for this few months?Nothing but the same thing.Bored like shit...been semi-residing in library without a single doubt lor!Sienz -_-

Oh,today something enlightened me halfway through I was doing my long-winding past year paper for Maths.Charles rang me and asked me to try out calling him in video call.And it works for my this kaput rare phone of V802sh!!!And we crazily vid call for lotsa times doing bohliao things,none other than whoring,DASH UNDERSCORE DASH -_-...Fun har...end of the month phone bill is gonna explodes for my overuse of outstation calling...Ling's gonna rip me apart for it!I can't help but be over excited I guess,jakun in another term if u want me to describe.Who cares *roll eyes*

Needless to say much,still on procrastinating.Today I did nothing in library but wasted my time on P3 and S2 which did not gain me any benefits at all.Juz did blindly.I should throw them aside for the time being and concentrate on my resitting Econs and Law...mind you...damn grey matter consuming k?Memorise till u drop!

Not gonna study on Friday though as my usual tradition.For reasons that goodness know,I juz don't feel like doing it only!My eyelids are telling me stop ploughing through any more books,they want animation instead of being stationary.I supposed la...

I'm currently so dead in Pure Maths...Stats is halfway building its gravestone.Law is in the coffin yet to be buried.Econs' waiting to be cremated.Like I said,dark thoughts need satisfaction at times :/

(Evanescence's songs are those that so reflecting my emo now...)

What a commemorative day.VIDEOCALL leh!Been talking about that eversince Form 1 where those days they were still quite remote and mythical to us.Now they're yet another level of reality!hoho...