Monday, September 11, 2006

Enhance or retouch?

I'm so tempted to do another tattoo after I'd seen what HC did on her hip(of cos I won't do on hip lar...I mean on other part),with colour and custom design all for a very reasonable price than mine.Ish >_< !

Planning to do a small and tiny one,if I happen to do one soon either that will be around my current tattoo's area for retouching or other places for a completely new one like on hand,leg or bicep?!

The design should be that of,
~gothic symbol with colours enrichment
~some very oriental and traditional element's graphic with colours
~some words with very nice fond and colours(my name or some nice phrases written in latin,spanish,french,yiddish...wateva classy language it can be)

To sum up it must consists of,
~colours
~custom design
~not too big,tiny and small approx. 3.5cm x 3.5cm or less will do!

Shop location : 1U or Ikano
Recommended by : Crystal(HC)

This sudden urge comes by all have to do with her or perhaps my already-exists inner crave for it.Pls take it as a compliment can,HC?

:)...I've gone crazy bout this lately,but I'll only smack on one after my very last A2 paper on 22nd of Nov,not so in the mood currently since I'm still haven't get over myself from the perpetual exam's stress immersion ever since the last mock.Still so dead...wateva la...long live tattoo art!!!-_-