Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Snippets

Law paper 3 (contract) was quite ok despite there's one question that I nonchalantly crapped for 2 pages.That one pertaining to "Consideration"which I left out during my revision,DAMN!

And then the one about "Mistake" on contract was like just sufficient to feed only where answers are mostly vague and ambiguous as my thought was not very in well organised manner.So I just barely recalled what I know about that topic questioned.To take note that,this question came out exactly like the class test Mr. Raj gave us.100% of similarity,although he didn't tell us that was actually the mock question but then thanks to him I didn't give damn to that particular question and missed out one of the most important case again which I missed earlier...a major case under that branch "Shogun Finance's case".That I still remember that he told me to write about this case whenever encounter similar question,take my advice,pay heed to what your lecturer said cos they mean it!

Now,I'm having Law paper 4 (tort) for tomorrow and coincidentally it is MORNING paper.I'm so doom in tort all the while cos the textbook is like totally written in Greek(figuratively)...can't understand a shit also.

Feel like just concentrating on Statistics 2 and Econs 4...forgo tort!