Sunday, September 24, 2006

Sick edi la!

I dono why am I so suay this month

1) Ear kena blocked by anonymous shits(wax) for almost a week

2)On and off flu,as if ear blocked still not serious enough,now nose!

3)Today,for no reason banged my toe and one of the nail got lifted,of cos bleeding lah(in fact the blood was dripping all over)!I very afraid like last time have to pluck the whole nail out,worst of all,3 anaestatic injections on this poor little tiny toe!lo meng~

4)Finally I had the time to wake up at yet another blurry morning to go for prepaid to line changing application at Molek,went all the way there,guess what?While waited halfway,blacked out!Damn tulan,no electricity means no computer processing lor...wasted my precious sleeping time!

All this still belum kira how bad is my A2 mock result,crammed my leg while jogging,kena ham zhu sao(ass molesting) at Sentral...stupid ppl so blind until he didn't even noe how to grab the right person(I dono who also).Go grab girl lah...not me!I'm not handsome(if u r homo),yet so fat.What do u want?Ma de!One fine day I split on ur face then u noe!*blood boils*

Suay kao lao nua!