Thursday, September 14, 2006

Proclaimation : I'm not lala/himbo/beng

Today I was highly anticipating for that appointment I've made with the saloon cos I was gonna put on new vibrant colour(cheh!) and trim a lil' bit.Yay(initial mood state).So I was there with the stylist trying to look out for the best hair colour that I've wanted in that lil' booklet...*everything was fine at this state*...subsequently he put on the colours for me and duh!I was fucking shock by the new blending of colour,I thought I was gonna have some kinda dirty highlight colour which looks like err...maybe Maksim Mrvica or watsoeva and who noes I got off the saloon looking like freaking Ah Beng ala pirated DVD vendors?!!! *OHHHHHHH MAIIIII GAWDDDDDD*...it lookED like this

WoOT???Ain't it looks like those come out from Thai Club or neighbourhood-based pub ala uncle-ish style???Sums up in one word "Beng"ah!Obviously it has been overhighlighted on that particular part which makes me looks exceptionally "Beng"...The more I looked into the mirror the more I get depressed...*kek sim*.So,after few hours it looks like

Tadah!!!I went back to them and got it darkened to grey shade,although it's not the ideal colours I've always wanted but so long it doesn't resembles DVD vendors,I feel much more better off,and so...

If anyone happens to see me with my new hair colour,please spare me some thoughts and accumulate some good deeds by not saying I'm looking beng-ish/lala/himbo or watsoeva lingos that come in the same line.Bet you dun wish to look forward to any of my obnoxiousness that specially "served" in return of ur malicious slandering.It's a sensitive issue from now on...

PS: I've always wanted to try out bold designs and colours,this could be one of the chapter among all the colours and styles that I've tried so far.From the earlier part of full-hair straightening to partially straightening to "tailing" to green highlighted until the latest combination of 4 colours(yea,I ended having 4 colours above me,so?)...I hate to attract queer look from others in this case,fuck all the decent-minded Malaysians.I dunno,that's me,perhaps the next minute I would've gotten my hair back to charcoal-ly black with some conspicuous green/blue/purple highlighted?Oh yea,I've planned my next colour,it should be purple or blue highlights with black base :p .....stay tune!

What a "fun-dying-and-some-cuts" ABOVE experience(little pun intended :p),it's fun messing with the palette!