Sunday, September 03, 2006

Palmville ~crazy house party~

Courtesy of Eunique,Susan.DOminic,Dashni and Me(-_-)

Gin + Vodka + Beers + Cigarettes + Sakae + Homemade Cocktail + Korean Seaweed Rolls(Kim Bi) + Gyoza(aka dumpling) + great frens = crazy house party

Cheryll,Terence,Danial,Istiaque were there to join the so called crowd where we roared,yelled,toasted,drunked(not me this time),stripped,SM-ed???

haha...3 drunkards that gone berserk proclaim that they weren't...poor me gotta tortured by them *sobs*

Anyway,pleasure torturing was nice sometimes...(distinguished from Sadomasochism that has already came to ur mind b4 I finished my line!)

*smirk*

Have more fun la,Monday everyone shall die proudly and with dignity!We are all ready to flunk A2 mock!

Monday 1st paper is P3(toughest for me) and then Econs 3(stupid extra-tough MCQs that caused my AS econs got C only!)

Bring it on la~!