Wednesday, September 27, 2006

The one about procrastination again

"P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N"

speak of this word...

Before I knew that this word is actually a depreciation mean of term instead of commendation,It seems rather sophisticated and PROFESSIONAL.Once you get hooked up on it,don't ever think of flinging it away,like FOREVER!It's addictive...

This word will usually comes by every now and then during crucial times like EXAM,assignments,revisions,projects and so on.As a matter of fact,this word is so handy to use.One word,says it all!Lazy bum.

So the main causes of it can be over-reproduction of sleepy bugs(spreaded by a bugger that dwells in the same tiny box as me!) and powerless will to study(thx to DC++).Yea,since my 1st paper for A2 is practically 1 month away.Sounds like I'm still having plenty of time to slack to max. or maybe NOT :/

I didn't seize the opportunity to study alone quietly since this is a heavent-sent chance that god gives,I supposed.Without the present of that bugger roommate,my little world is peaceful and serene.I have to doubt the possibility of getting claustrophobia,it's like the room is now a whole new bigger world to me without another creature inside to grasp for oxy.*roll eyes*

And so,all the while books are in front of me,opening at the particular chapter on that particular page and most likely to be left frozen on that page for few days O.o...while my concentration is nowhere too far from the books beside me,right,the lappy beside the pile of books(juz becos it is livelier and attractive!).How can I miss out all the nice shows and songs on DC++?My iTunes is jampacked with over 2000 songs now.A new record,it comprises Jpop,Kpop,Cpop,English,New Age,Jazz,Bossanova,Classical,you name it lah!It's my effort to achieve that rather than doing nothing but staring at the books which I totally don't get a single word even if I read 10 000 times over and over again.Yea,I'm talking about you,LAW!Chaohai!

It's been 2 days that I remain in this state.Couch potato.Oh yea,how can I forget about lotsa tit-bits that accompanying me all along?

Anyone out there,feel free to bitch slap me whenever you see me while telling me 1 month away of A2 mock is not something divine.It is when all the stresses,phobias,dark wrinkles,saggy eye bags,hallucinations start to develop until you gone berserk and insame in the end.Cheryll which staying one block away is currently complaining about she's been hearing something "paranormal" since yesterday's midnight.A pair of male voice whispering her name next to her ear.So damn spooky and creepy,I just told her don't be too streesed out afterall,it's only imagination or illusion which will be fine later on.But deep in my heart,I was deeply worrying about.I might sound loud most the time but when I'm alone,I'm nothing but a rat's pluck...amitabha...and I ate beef today which I'm not suppose to eat due to my religion,in my room!!!Sins OH MII GAWDD.Please take it as I'd eaten meatball only can?It's really out of no choice...I'm sure GOD will understand.

Tomorrow onward,I shall proclaim loudly that I WANNA FREAKING STUDY AND DO PAST YEARS REVISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NO MORE SLACKING PLS...

PS:I got an appointment with SSD tomorrow regarding my career option,so they gonna give me some counselling sessions or psychological tests or whatsoever lah in order to make my future pathway more visible,I HOPE :/