Monday, June 11, 2007

Futile

ool...went on a roadtrip with Uncle and his monkey roommie Japheth back to his hometown at Karak last week, was quite fun actually since it resembles Kota Tinggi but in a smaller scale. Food was nice(the pig intestine porridge were quite orgasmic cos they fried it!) and reasonable priced but too bad I wasn't in a good appetite of late which I dunno why, I don't think I'm having anyone's babies.LOLx.NOT FUNNY *shrugs*...if only the trip can be longer....

Boredom level at this point reaches the optimum as u can see...dunno why beats me!I'm so fucked up...

And Chemistry lecturer actually knows my name afterall, I got shocked cos usually I'd just stare hard and cold at her when she tells lame jokes.Not bad a lecturer afterall and I got so much attention from her today until she can't stop yelling my name in front the whole class -_-.My lab report for example, she told the whole class as if I did a very awesome greatwork on my experiment 4 report until everyone came asked me about the calculations and conclusions SUPER DASH UNDERSCORE DASH!I just copied them from my back-then Inti Nilai's report...really gek sei!I hate attention...I sound so rebellious right, like I care huhu!

Chem quiz this wed...and calculus 2 classes all cancelled for this week due to unforseen circumstances of Ms Shanta.She failed to send me a notification mail...and everyone else received except me kena ffk."NVM".

This week should be able to lay back a lil' bit despite the fact that I'm having some lame ENL 101 assignment to do...the topic is pain in ass really.Can someone tell me what the fuck is "My Ideal OS?"Credit to my groupmates for coming out with this since they are all taking CSC this sem...nabeh!Luckily my task is kinda light...if not...ish!

ANT 101 fieldworks still clueless now,no one's going to Jabatan Org Asli means no approval means no fieldwork means victory!Hulu Langat is way too near...other groups are going all the way to Cameron Highlands,Taiping and so on so forth but ours...within vicinity...the divine Cheras Kajang district about 30 minutes drive away.Petrol go dutch...no subsidization.Grrrr!Sien...all the kayu groupmates totally potong stim!

And I got a new Chem lab partner today also kayu but she's a girl after all...yeah a SHE.So I'll just not gonna make any fuss out of it.Afterall she's 1000X better than the previous one.

Anyway,I shall count my blessings from now on cos life is getting tougher *pouts*...I AM SO EMO AND MOODY.Nobody knows but god...and my ego BARNEY!

sighs....I miss home.

PS:I think my rush for sticks is pumping up again out of so many calamities,stress and emo...smoking is bad for health haiz!T^T But I'm holding back for this time...hopefully.