Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This is a happy entry

Haven't been going to the gym for like few days already!And all I'm doing here is eating eating eating and still eating...gosh...my stomach is really bottomless now.Weight inclined at the same time T^T.



Anthro mid term this thursday is miserable, it's hard to comprehend all the food getting and economy system of those aboragines.Calculus is in new topic already and one more topic left to sum up the whole MAT 133...how instant and it seems like I've not been absorbing much from that also.Sad case!I'm all ready to retake MAT 133 since I left out a lot in MAT 132 which I didn't learn in A-level Pure Maths.Regret...


Anyways,went to OU today for the first time of the year I guess(since my OU kaki Steph. is not here this time around).Reached there pretty late and straight away hunted for food,nothing else(Shogun was jampacked with heads by that time and having an intolerant stomach certainly wouldn't allow me to wait any longer T^T).After dinner,what else's the best but to crave for dessert.One word,INDULGENCE and love it very much!Life can never be nicer than this XD...I am gonna gobble up the whole universe soon!


*****


Gloomy weather, I foresee a downpour...


Indeed -_-

PBD


Mediocre food at BBQ Plaza


Refraction


Herrrooow~your friendly foodie kaki on spree


Baked Apple Tart @ Bakerzinnnnnn, it tasted 1000 times better than its appearance.


Now you see it and now you don't.

Purity under the twilight


*****
I got so super potong-steamed cos strawberry shortcake being their creme de la creme bakery was sold out AGAIN :( other than that were either less appealing to my taste bud or darn fattening.


Thanks to certain someone who has been accompanying me along for food and all the gabbings.You know who you are la although you nearly got me jeopardised today! I never regret of knowing you for so many years and time flies. Best of luck on all your assignments and future undertakings! I will never be left out with a soulmate as such ^^ and the other miserable one as well haha!A friend in need is a friend indeed.Thx for all the companions...sounds weird aye?!Just get used to my civility from now on.


PS : Saw this lady talking on phone in the train with thunderous voice like no one's business while choking on her apam balik!Hell, I thought we are not supposed to eat or drink on train?!What on earth was it?Malaysia has certainly got no rules.I wish I had the courage to approach her and shove my socks into her mouth in the school of manner and then bona fide wipe the apam balik all over her hideous face for the interest of the public.*roll eyes and proceed to walk on nonchalantly*.Damn you know how stinky our trains are yet still couldn't help but contribute more to make it worse.I think we should run a campaign to urge fellow Malaysians on putting deodorants or perfumes in the public as well.Honestly,I don't hate smells but to make an exception,I hate foul smells especially in a cabin with dense passengers(KTM in particular) and I can't stand people who practically burp in your face or somewhere around you. We shall send all these peoples to the gas chamber for good,if not fart in their face with the best you can.


PPS : Mark is selling perfume in The Curve finally(Jean Paul Gaultier and Bvlgari)!Go support him for all you can la...cos he will get all his commissions and half of his paycheck belong to me... :D Somehow I'd still prefer Mont Blanc series,Dunhill series and DKNY all the apples that I supposed missing from his shelf.


~~~~~


Each friend represents a world in us,a world possibly not born until they arrive,and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else.
A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself.
True friend is never serene and remember that every good friend was once a stranger!
Honesty and truthfulness = best policies in friendship