Sunday, June 24, 2007

Neon streetlights overshone

My emoness has got the better of me recently...I skipped meal, sleep and dream and all. But I realised all I need was only foods to keep my morale high. After 2 consecutive meals with Charles today...I would say I'm more contented and less emo!^^v call me crazy call me mad I don't give damn!

Mr. Dominic Loh thanks for ffk-ed me that day, I wanna treat you PJ Old Town bak kut teh but you yourself ffk...damn it's like you built me a hope but tore it down after 5 minutes. Next time I'll shove some pai kuat up your ass as a lesson for you!Hehe...joking, later Kei will gonna kill me!

Anyway,thank god it was yet another day I didn't get robbed today for the night out and walking back all alone at 11.30pm along the deserted streets.You know nowadays we can't take safety for granted especially in JB. Crimes have already became a norm. Life is getting cheaper and insecure in Malaysia...that is why it often gets me worried about my parents' safety back in hometown than my own here. KL aren't that bad at least you'll see police car patrolling. Back in JB this phenomenon is non-exist. Neighbourhoods are also very lackadaisical about the awareness, even if their lives are at stake. People just tend to rely upon others to flame the initiative just because a simple fact that we are LAZY.











Can you sort out the sequence of those photos? Basically just nothing but the stupid emo crawling beneath. Emo is bad for health and emo kid is fag! I wanna be a grown up even god has forsaken my existence *roll eyes*



The 1st pic was taken on my way back from KTM with the companion of a random pedestrian and some streetlights.



The 2nd pic is like so old school kopitiam. It was taken in Little Penang I think.



3rd one was pointless...just to try out my phone's macro ability and it turned out sucks!Carl Zeiss' fiasco!



4th...*pauses*...well I smoke whenever I am down, emo and stress. 'Till now I've only managed to blow 3 sticks for the entire week. The rest I will give away or dump them...I swear, it's bad for health. Do not try this at home!



***



It always amazes me to think that every house on every street is full of so many stories; so many triumphs and tragedies, and all we see are yards and driveways.

How amazing right?