Thursday, June 14, 2007

Junkies

Do I look like a modern walked-out-from-some-famous-novel-based-movie goblin that having capability of swallowing 5 in one mouthful?

If not,why did my housemates so scared of bumping into me?While I was at the gate outside yesterday about to walk in to the living room,Icould see that he was watching TV while indulging in his usual stick but the moment I unlocked the lock that he heard me,there he goes,switched off the TV and rushed into his nest for good before I could even take off the lock from the latch...the entire process was conducted in less than 5 seconds.He supersonically flew back his nest before we having any unwanted eye contact.

For this,I should politely excuse myself and give him my both middle fingers and then follows by words of wisdom begin with the big F...who cares like I owe them 10000K or killed their babies.Stuck up face...go burn in hell la...bunch of hypocrites.I detest hypocrites the most,they are the worst creatures ever living on earth after mosquitoes.I should just invent something called "hypocriticides" to eliminate them COMPLETELY!Go burn in hell...

And I really cannot through with few persons in my class...so super childish can!And also hypocrites...I feel like dismissing them with roll eyes motion and present them fingers of glory right in their face,not forgetting some nice swearings begin with F.

PS: Ms Kalai again asked me to go for emcee audition after her failure attempt of persuading me to join debate team...jiak pah boh dai ji jor!

Today was full of anger and frustrations!On top of disheartening...this week gotta do my Anthropology's fieldwork summore.Mind you is an overnight fieldwork with lotsa taboos cos we are "invading" an aboroginis(sakai) village which we may not know what will happen even if we got cast by spell or some voodoo shits.God knows...so spooky.