Thursday, June 28, 2007

Into a deep deep abyss

As usual, ENL 101 class we did some art works to the so called visual presentation (state of the art, mind you!). Brought along my long lost magic pens, did some silly scrabbling on mahjong paper and there it goes our presentation for the lesson, a futile one! It's like creative and motivated teachings la since we had NIE lessons every now and then but I seriously need to improve my grammatical skill, if not more.


ANT 101's mid term test was ok only, I won't say that I've had enough complacency to excel this paper. Just hope I won't screw it up nicely since I did like 9 definitions (supposed to choose 5 out of 9 but I did all XD ) and 2 equal weightage essays about social stratification. Damn, where does my spirit of those days went? I used to write 2 pages full of essay(around 1k of words) in 30 minutes and that's a norm for all the Law papers I supposed. The good ol'me is now slumping...I hate writing now! Just feel like avoiding it for all I can when it comes to any form of writing.


MAT 133 still the same miserable one. Actually why did I take CAL II? It's engineering maths c'mon. Just like what my friends are learning in part of their engineering course modules. I'm more of a Statistics person and I love Stats. Miss ma' S1 and S2...hypothesis testing, CI, Continuous Random Variable and shits. What the fuck is L'hopitals rule, inverse trigo, hyperbolic trigo, inverse hyperbolic trigo...? Do I even need them to complete Clinical Lab. Science? *punches chest* Just can't figure out and I supposed ICSJ will ask me to take it as it is, don't question. My transferring Uni does not even require me of any Calculus papers. Bummer rite? I super detest trigonometry! It's the worse thing comes after Vector. Tomorrow got quiz on 8.4 and 8.5, I shall die very soon.


I got super not time for CHM 151 nowadays, being my fav. subject of all. I feel so sorry for it! Next Wed. is my test 2 already...gotta hit it off during the weekend or so.


Hope I can stem the tide and survive through the deep abyss!


PS : Gwen Stefani's concert ticket pricings has already out, RM 382, RM 362 ,RM 282, RM 172 and RM 122 (exclude RM 3 processing fee). People, you can book from 14/7 onwards at Axcess box office or office, Hardrock Cafe, Planet Hollywood and Rock Corner at MV. 10% off for Maxis Hotlink and Maxis One Club customers summore. So, anyone? It's at Bkt Jalil indoor stadium.I'M PRAYING FOR MY FINAL EXAM DATE WON'T BE CLASHING WITH IT!


*****


The Kalahari tribesman in Botswana, Africa (one of the many tribes we get to learn in ANT 101, how fantastic rite?)




Sadako revisited. She's gonna skin me alive if she saw this.



*****


“You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships everyday. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”