Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Old besties gathering

After finished my Chemistry class today, off I went to Pyramid courtesy of Khim May's car.

Jerry and Jonathan were there long before we reached and had lunch in Pizza Hut (grossed out!haha) and saw this cocky lady in Jubah, Arabians I supposed being rude and showing off his ability to speak English when confronting with waiters who can't! Felt like wanna bitchslap her in school of manner and pump 50 kg of parmesan cheese into her mouth to shut her up. Surprisingly, Dashni came with her new found bf, a kickboxing instructure. Cool guy to say the least! Polite and well mannered, definitely not the typical Indian. Oppsie, no offence!


While waiting in front of the cinema, I was so surprised to see Danial and Hazree came along too! It's been ages since we last met during some clubbing occasion I think haha!




Anyways, they watched Ocean 13 whilst me, KM, Jeremiah and Jonathan sticked to Surf's Up. Again, animation to do with penguins after Happy Feet. Kinda amusing but short and dry on top of that.


Azrul joined me and KM after they all left...and we just sit in Mantra and talk talk talk gossip gossip gossip about those Good ol'days!




Well, I have to off for Anthro book, tomorrow is the fucking midterm!


PS : Changed my templates to this neat layout and customised one. Abandoned the previous one.

PPS : Gwen Stefani will be stopping by KL for her world tour concert! Scheduled on Aug. 21st at Bkt. Jalil Stadium I think. Anyone?






***








Lagoon *day* - the place whom I hated but not anymore





Lagoon *night* - I saw my former room somewhere in the pixels!





Resort & Spa Hotel Lobby





One of the many chandeliers





Mantra's menu -_-





Some Northern Indian "chap fan" with exorbitant price





KM and me





KM, me and Azrul...looks geeky and formal sial?








LTR : John,me,KM,Hazree,Dashni,Danial







***





There cannot live an unhappier creature than an ill-natured old man, who is neither capable of receiving pleasures, nor sensible of conferring them on others.






"Art is the human disposition of sensible or intelligible matter for an esthetic end. "