Wednesday, June 20, 2007

speechlez

Ms Jane is very weird recently for no reason(reasons that I dunno la)...

I kept on hearing she told Lik Siang's group that "Kok Whei is better..."(in ascending tone, mind you damn annyiong k?) and yesterday she was trying to match-make me up with a mediocre looking Chinese girl in that main group element.And that girl was like blushing cos she just got into relationship with another guy in our class.I dunno what happened to her...seriously.Why can't I just be alone, it's not even a crime to stay as single at my age, I can remain as monomer my whole life if I want...afterall I got nothing to lose,I have my lovely family and friends, for me it's more than enough apparently.

And yay, my semester break is up to 3 weeks I guess!Planning for some trip, Charles suggested Macau, Shen Zhen, HK, Cambodia, Bali, Bangkok, Phuket and Kota Kinabalu but I've had enough of China so guess I should travel within the region...haiz...but I think most of them not having any break overlap with us since by that time most Uni will be having intake...NUS and NTU are August and local Unis should be around that also.Ah bummer!