Sunday, June 24, 2007

Thoughts before I bed

Plugged on the eye massager after I did pores refining mask...soothed with some acoustic/jazz/celtic piece of notes like Paolo Nutini,Michael Buble,Jammie Cullum,James Morrison,Hayley Westenra,Secret Garden,Norah Jones...hoping they could just fly me to lalaland.

However...

I WAS WRONG!

...somehow I'm having a piece of mind stuck inside me...I've no idea what was it but it just wouldn't able to give me a kiss goodnight.Something arousing my feelings,something stirring beneath...something which I don't even know what is it actually that giving it the momentum to disturb me at this very hour.

>.<

Argh,I wanna sleep or else I'm gonna be a real panda soon...which I supposed less cuter than a koala.




Lift me up from the fields of sorrow while I'm seeking for the solace within