Friday, June 22, 2007

What went wrong...

as per the title, I was wondering hard...

This beautiful uptown here aside from its robust street symphony, dense population, numerous upmarket shopping malls, parks, gyms, eateries, public transport....yadda!and MPSJ is doing their job well besides dealing with stray poos from cats and dogs around.

I saw grass cutter cutting grass every now and then, police car patrolling, humble neighbourhood.It is definitely n times better than what we get in JB.

This place does not lack of tranquility although it is highly urbanised.For once I saw monkey at the end of the corner of the road,and then squirrels...I mean the only thing I get from my hearplace is cats/dogs and more cats/dogs...they are stray but I still doted them eventhough they suffer from severe skin disease but still they are lives and I love animals.

Leave the global warming issue aside, SJ is breezy and full of city contrast.The noisy and the quiet sides mutually exist in harmony.People are more civilised...this I'm not too sure but I supposed KL/Selangor ppl are more well educated than the others.

When everything is so wonderful, it has to out of nowhere came some annoying cars with desperado drivers who do not adhere to the regulations...experienced once and do not wish to reminisce.Bummers...

Anywhere,take a stroll around the neighbourhood is really a wonderful experience whenever I slow down my pace on my way back after working out.Embrace by the boulevard along the road,looking at the folks strolling with their pets,jogging at the promenade...it's magnificient compared to the rather unwelcomed crowded daytime.

Things can slip away in a nanosecond,when u slow down ur rhythm and take a look at things around...that simplicity and brevity from hapiness is more than a chicken soup for ur soul.At least, it cheers u up for whatever reason...

I don't know but eventhough I'm steeping in it but then...my heart is refraining some part within me.I introspect every now and then still can't figure out and perhaps I love this place but on the other side of me I could have hate this place very much...it's a matter of timebomb and when it's gonna release.

But for now, I would say that I love it...I dread that the next thing.....well...food for thought...I shall think deeper indeed.Life is not gonna make me miserable afterall.





Suddenly the air smells much greener now, and I'm wondering around with a half pack of cigarettes, searching for the change that I've lost somehow