Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Mood-o-meter

.....

sad--*----------------------------happy

mode : disheartening...

:(

sucks aye!

Ms Kalai asked me to join English debate team adn I was so taken a back...if not cursing.She was mad I bet cos I can write adequately well but when it comes to speaking,IMPEDIMENT!That's it, kthxbai.

Chem test 1 result was ok...I'm above average or within the range of average in class.Thank god I'm not below that.If not seriously I need a tough shits of wall to bang my head against!Today's quiz was just as fine too,since only few peasy questions on Thermochem...Cal 2 is completely cancelled for this week so I have more buffer time before I get my worst result ever in life...before I die of looking at my Cal 2 test 1's score.

And hereby I declare my blog as my 2nd ego named BARNEY!It's officially a Barney's blog now that I can finally write to...-_-...shall find myself a purple green template.