Sunday, June 03, 2007

Nostalgic

Going back to the non-existence living hell that I belong(supposed) tomorrow.How fucking great to have a morning trip at 10 am where I can actually just snuggle in my comfy bed at HOME(the next best paradise for a nester like me...).Tell me,how great it is....

Sue can't pick me up cos obviously she has a date to answer whereby I am gonna 1st time in my life alight at Puduraya,that shabby old bus terminal full of roaches and rodents and some other unseen creatures like beggars and scavengers out of nowhere....to take a transit back to Subang that oh-so-cosy-comfy-mummies-crying-babies-fucking drop dead gorgeous shelter of mine.Definitely,none other words can best describe it,simply sucks!

Today was just like food feast.I'd eaten the amount that enough to feed the entire population of Africa(except Egypt and S. Africa la...).Force-dragged along to eat some run of the mill Dim Sums early in the morning where the feeling of awakening was exactly 5 hours later.Then proceeded to Jusco cos sis was buying some stuffs for her trip and guess what,Stefanie Sun was here tonight but I forgot to bring my tics back -_-.

Watched that movie directed by Jack Neo starring Lao Zha Bor...not as funny as what I expected.Kinda lame but meaningful though.Nice try...

And again so many relatives came over today as well...couldn't fall into a good nap.Annoying...a lil' bit.Thank god my lil' nephew saved my day,just how cute a baby can be!*dabbing cheek*

Fine,Chem test and lab on Monday...actually sometimes I feel that why not they just cut my throat ends it instead of this perpetual torturing.Kudos to ADP...an ever wonderfully wonderful degree programme!

Pissed.