Friday, June 29, 2007

STML I think....

Deadliest Calculus II quiz ever for today, you think 2 questions are peasy when you can practically(yes practically handed in a piece of blank paper!) blanked out and clueless when there were just ONLY 2 questions. Formulae booklet was not even provided on this occasion.*roll eyes to max*

1) Trigonometry integrals
2) Trigonometry substitutions

The common factor, [trigonometry].
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I never liked trigonometry integration and any other things to do with it in my life. I SO CAN'T THROUGH WITH IT!


Bumped into Ben just now, and grabbed a bite in BK...on top of skipping gym, this is what I've been doing most while, eating fast foods and fattening stuffs 666.


Really traumatised by Calculus II, what if I fail? I guess worst case scenario will be repeating. And then that will be total disastrous and wonderfully wonderful nightmarrrrrrrrrrrrrree!



***



Silent Hill's comic!(Among the Damned)




Those are my fingers that doing all the wonders!
Nope, I'm not trying to be lovey-dovey but just happened to get amazed by the inner potential of fingers. Little things that you seem to overlook daily can actually comprise a big wonder when you least aware of them, I believe everyone has their upsides and inner abilities cloaked somewhere beneath the innermost of them yet to be unveiled. So if we are not the wonders, who else?





"the hottest love has the coldest end, deep but meaningless..."


PS : will be back in JB over weekend, need to catch some fresh air lest I'll get suffocated and I really wanna CEKIK this blogger, damn mofo buggy!