Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bastardised

Holy Molly!


I had Anthropology presentation today together with English test (30 freaking %).

It was so tensed up during the presentation cos time was running up and I had to speak really fast which resulted in few of my parts being forwent. Sien. Anyways, it went smoothly or mediocre to say cos afterall nothing can offset the anxiousness for English test. I have to say this unabashedly that I haven't been doing essays for few months in ENL 101, no special reasons just purely out of laziness and bonus of not compulsory in doing so :)

INDEED, the test turned out to be harder than I expected! This time seriously got jeopardised. First section was outlining and second one was argumentative essays. I think my essay is already terpesong since I got so overwhelmed when I saw homosexuality topic and blabbered 2 page full without giving much thought of it. And later when I came back only to realise that some parts of it are a lil' bit fishy @.@". But my thesis statement, first and second topic sentences and conclusion are alright, it's just the third topic sentence a bit problematic cos I was in a hurry to rush off to conclusion when time lapsed into the last 13 minutes. Does open declaration of sexual preferences has something to do with social problems? I mean if someone keeps their identity in-closet for too long and has been stifling their emo-ness/depression for quite sometime having fear of being discriminated, it can cause mental breakdown which will soon leads to felo-de-se (aka self-annihilation aka suicide la) right?Right?RIGHT? Yea, I remember I wrote something similar in a more informal and layman wordings. I hope Ms Kalai get what I'm trying to convey in this part and also the biological factors part which consists genetic, anatomical and hormonal SDs (sounds familiar eh?). It's like telling people that open declaration of sexual preferences shouldn't be inhibited because homosexuals are just like normal people and the causes to their homosexuality are no longer revolving around environmental influences anymore but studies have been carrying out and they really give solid evidence that it is inborn biologically rather than influenced. Again, hope she get what I mean and will not demand for any evidence of data or origin of resources :S Or else, I'm not gonna just simply plan for my funeral this time but start digging my own grave. Man!

Seriously gone case la...30 out of 100% habis masuk jamban. Not kidding wei, 30% is damn a lot to determine the band of your grade!

PS : the only thing I could do is "tua buay", borrow luck from GOD. Sounds so a do-or-die loser at the edge of his demise T.T

PPS : I had the sudden urge to peek at FurongJieJie's pic just now and even after so many months, I'd say she still look gross and hideous like how she looked like in her mother's womb. And I puked my dinner out while looking over those pics...damn gao bin puay! You can never find any one with thicker skin, and it weighted around 45 kgs as proudly claimed by her in her blog, her breasts, what flower and nectar thingy...uber potong stim. Shall not bring back the trauma again and ass off to Anthro. *roll eyes*

*****

twilight