Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ENL 101 presentation

Done with process-procedure presentation finally(one down,more to go!)...


Like I said we did fruit punch with longan, sounds weird I know so shut up!

We had to observe the first group who was doing their water rocket presentation and it was nice but fucking complicated, they even had the cheek to talk about physics momentum with formula written -_-.*hands down* Now we have to write an essay on what they were doing and it is gonna be very hard to comprehend and yea complicated.

I OMS-ed the whole demonstrating part during presentation since they proclaimed that I KNOW HOW to do fruit punch which I don't fucking know actually,neither did I suggest for it.Well,since they didn't wanna make embarrassment in front the whole class,being the oh-so-good me,of cos I have to be the scapegoat(as usual).I squeeze the juice,cut into slices,decorated,served to Ms Kalai...was pretty hilarious but I've got impediment and slight nervous out.Since I don't have any idea when the oranges and lemon are gonna play their fool on me....spontaneously!Luckily the feedback was good not to the point of memalukan diri sendiri.Ghee...

Our presentation could be considered as the simplest one,other groups were doing water rocket,on-the-spot french toast,"real-time" organic milkshake demonstration,methods of yukata wearing,creative birthday card making...yadda.Section A even got people who did cookies baking,sushi and shits la.In the end I think it's the same lor since their verbal skill still failed to convey what's on their mind.I couldn't understand their terms and speeches mostly and we're just gonna mock up the whole thing by our own on our essay :( potong stim right?

And landlord is such a ill-patient bummer,scared I won't pay up the rental,hello~if you lkk
accept modern payments like cheque or bank transfer,I need not have to go all the way to withdraw cash from ATM...it's time consuming and what if I got robbed?We practice cashless transaction today,dickhead!


Naff,Chem test tomorrow,ass off to study!


*****
That poor Chris was kena forced to put on a girl's yukata which looked gruesome to me cos I was just having a lil' phobia over cross dressing manic.


Anyways,class was very fun,entertaining and amusing but fruitless.After-class assignment is less favourable in any case as well.It's just a getaway from all the core science/maths subjects stress.Technically speaking,it is rather futile.Sorry Ms Kalai...


PS: Please don't again asking me to join the Bon Odori festival ,I ain't a Japanese and not that free at this point.It will be so crowded with heads over there...taking all the hassles there to dehydrate myself?I'd rather say no!


~~~~~

"My words fly up, my thoughts remain below:Words without thoughts never to heaven go."

Willian Shakespeare "The Tragedy of Hamlet, Prince of Denmark"