Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Fine arts

Next semester's subjects option is out...

I got only 5 to choose from if I was to maximise my 9 credit hours...

-Art appreciation
-Intro. to philosophy
-American history II
-General psychology
-Essential of public speaking

Still stuck in most of the 100-level subjects except for HIS 252 :(

I hope out of the 3 choices there won't be any clashes :s

I would prefer Intro. to philosophy/Essential of public speaking, Art appreciation and General psychology...but somehow Art appreciation is limited in class size, admittance and time slot :(
It's all about the learning of art theory of Renaissance, Romanesque, Gothic! and so on! No heavy drawing required. To my glee, they are all transferable with my major :)

Statistical Method with Lab (200-level subject!!!) can forget about it cos it is not required by my major and can't be transfered...:/

There will be a lot of reading, writing, speaking and memorising jobs ahead in next sem. I'm gonna be so artsy-fartsy and shall dress myself spiritually and practice Yoga -_-