Saturday, July 07, 2007

Outing with Gothic prince and princess =)

Cheryll is up again and so to meet up is a must. I'm too tired to type out many words. Let pictures do the talking instead.


*****



Chillis again, the bill came up to around 200 bucks for 3 pax haha!


Fajitas combo stuffed me until cloud 9...in fact I couldn't finish them by myself


F-1 visa of Cheryll, soon going to Tempeee! Yay, another friend to visit when I get transferred since she has car and private house there


Malaysia Truly Asia...that goes without saying


Fallen leaf, when its value is used up, there it is, lying in limbo


Spooky rain tree branches


Some advert. shoot, you wish

Wandering around the lonely pathway

Thx to that "pontianak tree" for this blurry pic


While waiting for electricity supply to recover...


Ryder Waite-deck tarots, pocket edition. Fucking expensive can! There are a lot of decks, IChing, Da Vinci, Egyptian, Manga, Albano, Feng Shui, Gold Ryder...yadda but Ryder is the most recognised one among them

*****
Mummy called up again saying grandpa is being hospitalised due to constant coughing(woOt?!). One coming after another, he is obviously slumping and weakening now. Upon preliminary diagnosis, doctor suspected that he contracted TB(tuberculosis). I just lost my godsis last year April due to infection by TB virus, now my paterna grandpa...fate or coincidence? I need to go for another medical check up again, oh my gracious god! Not again~

Psychic? Beats me...life is full of unexpectancies and uncertainties. Just be good to ppl around you when they are still sound and alive. Appreciation is most essential to every individual, for the most I can say. Love them...and love yourself. Cos we'll never know when we'll come to the end of our lives. Haih. Sad. Feel like going home right now!
~~~~~
“Most men act so tough and strong on the outside because on the inside, we are
scared, weak, and fragile. Men, not women, are the weaker sex."