Friday, July 06, 2007

Question mark "?"

Just now...while pondering hard on one of those many stupid trigonometry integral questions, one of my friend throw in with one question. "why you like to take photo of yourself one ar?"

Speechless at first...

But then there are mountainous of reasons behind it...

There you go :

1) Narsissitic
2) SS (syok sendiri)...self-contented, self-absorbed whatever you called it.
3) Artsy-fartsy
4) Abstraction
5) Lack of confidence
6) Destress
7) To get surprised when the angle and lightning actually turn out right makes you look glam
and good...then laugh out alone.
8) Lonely

Guess that wraps up all the possible reasons in my own perspective.

PS : I told her finally...so relieved. Actually I got so envy over her.
PPS : I realised I got so little time to complete mmy stuffs, since I've been busybodying a lot.
What a useless nosey parker I am. I feel so mentally exhausted, disturbed and exploited.
What's this?