Monday, July 02, 2007

Give me a break, give me a kit kat

Today is definitely an endless day...


Class from morning 10 am straight up to 6 pm without any formal break in between. Big thanks to Ms Shanta for replacing Maths class of all days but Monday(the most crammed day because got Chem lab!)...my mental and stamina were drained out after the 3rd hour...1st part of Maths.Thus, I practically napped inside the class haha but I did pay attention since I can't afford to miss out anything there.After touched down,my body doesn't belong to me anymore and someone's sitting on my head now!



Tomorrow have to do ENL 101 presentation, we are doing spike orange juice demonstrating =.= don't even think of laugh out a single bit eventhough it's stupid!Anthro draft is gonna due this thursday.Chemistry test 2 on wednesday.Maths and Chem replacement classes on saturday.Maths test on next tuesday.Everything comes in packet, stamina gone in one go.



I can't even type my entry properly now.Hands turn jelly.Eye lids sagging.Damn.How am I supposed to do revision tonight? *sobs*



And also,Uncle if you happened to see this post then deep apology you,your mother,your father and your lecturers...don't tell me again I screwed up your essay ok?Very scared lor...since you trusted my writing so much I SUPPOSED *clenches fists and stares hard* I've becoming a LOYAL jinx! *flossing fangs*



I'M SEVERLY NEED TO PUT MYSELF IN HORIZONTALLY FLAT POSITION NOW aka sleeping!*yawnsy*



PS:Yesterday during the journey where godpapa was fetching me to Larkin,he brought up Ern Hao into conversation again...the tone was somehow sorrowful to me.I was puzzled and didn't know what to say since I was afraid that he will burst out in tears in front of me then ended up both of us weeping.Time flies,it's been a year and more she passed away but still I feel that she's somewhere around us cos it's just so happens to be unacceptable and sudden.Naff,shall not mention any further to trigger my emo.



~~~


Was trying to preach Susan in Malaysian Studies class during 2005 and she secretly captured this multiple burst photos =.=" behind was Lina, Jason and Juan the latter two was playing Chor Dai Di...I thought my face was super chubby back in those days.

~~~

“If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I
wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they
fall.”

awwww.....=.="