Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Reliving the old-self, that's all

Imma running out of time,

final's coming in a month...

I've made up my mind to drop Calculus II and if possible I'll take Statistics instead...IF, or else I'm still gonna retake next sem and it will be short sem of 9 weeks only.

Seriously having insufficient time, feeling tired and emo. Yea I'm such a big time hypocrite, I lied, I was emo all these while pretending like I was not. I'll burn in hell for good.

I'll be seeing Ms Terrie soon. I'm all to blame...been slacking away and wasting hell lotsa time on rubbish stuffs.

I've called my parents and feeling so bad now for wasting that few hundred bucks down the drain. Worst thing is they didn't even condemn me a word...and it's like the more love they give to me the more guilty I feel cos I'm so not worth for that. Especially during this very period where grandpa is still not feeling very well, mummy still has to take care of him on top of his own job, so as daddy. Love you all, mummy, daddy and Ling!

I'm gonna work harder till the final's come and even harder for the semesters to come. I've chosen this track and must persist to run on till the very end!

*****

"I DON'T STOP WHEN I FEEL TIRED, I'LL STOP ONLY WHEN I'M DONE"