Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Woebegone season

Strangely, people around me seems to be down at the same time having relationship problems, frustrations, reluctance, nostalgia, education problems and stress thereof.

I wonder why...

If I'm ever bestowed with an almighty magic wand like our fellow Potter buddy, I will prefer to use that to make everyone around me happy and cheerful ^^ in a shameless manner =.='''

Not many people will be in favour of being meddled with I guess, unfortunately I'm one of them. But still, I like to mess around with other people's business haha.

A piece of advice to Mr. Potter and company, instead of cursing over one another with wizardry and ended up doing it for nothing. Please learn from me and take my advice for good(told you I'm unabashed).

Speaking of that, Mr. Potter will hit the theatres today! No invitations from pihak-pihak berkenaan also :(

Dah lah, ticket pun belum book...surely all finished booking already like how it happened last time. However, can try out Times Square anytime, that place might give you a light of hope. I've been told to do so by people around me all the while but personally I don't quite like that place although the rooms are humongous...just don't ask why.

Cal II test is so dead now, I've been integrating numbers and equations for the whole day until wanna vomit. Nearly went cuckoo...@.@

Now I have all the reasons to be sad and emo also...you know...adaptation as a way of life(cheh!).

-_-