Friday, July 06, 2007

Oblivion


Trying to master it by myself but most of the time collecting dust.


Practically "sleep" in the store room, used to have like 3 keyboards at home in different point of times.


String broken, thus, lying around some dark corner in my room.


No one's gonna play with me now, skill pun dah habis kaput. Anyone?

Things in oblivion that are not being featured here :

1) My Yamaha Electone organ, an old piece of junkie. Now lying somewhere underneath the
ground. Threw away few years ago cos kena attacked by termites!
2) Drum set lying in uncle's office collecting dust, thought of learning that last time.

But,

I've always wanted to be like Lee Hom, universal instruments player (he can play more than 2 is goddess enough to my standard) but in the end I do not master any of them, speaking of electone, keyboard and flute that I went for proper lessons...I got so guilty cos I forgot most of them, I can't even read the music sheets now -_-. Don't even make me mention about that violin.

Overstuffed myself, nothing gained. Sad.

The moral of the story:
Stick to whatever you like as long as possible, you are only human and your ability is certainly limited to how big is your brain. And also, if you can't appreciate a thing, please for god sakes don't ever think of having them just for your temporary liking.

Last but not least,
Sorry to all my ka-changs that seems being neglected for forever. If you have soul please seek for other owners who can appreciate you. Otherwise, rest in peace by the God.

Amen and Amitabha.