Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fatigue 190707

well...one word demoralizing.

Somehow I feel very tired, physically, due to overstretching from Body Balance and overbouncing from RPM. Mentally.....long gone. I'm seriously blanked out now, if migraining can be considered as something, then I'm not.

Ah fuck it, I was having serious headache for the whole day after Anthropology class, kills me I don't fucking know why also! No matter how long I napped, how much energy I pumped still pretty futile. Could be exhausted or depressing but I hope it's just the former.

Not sure whether I should just snuggle my not-so-lovely bed or what cos I surely won't get to sleep at once. A lot of introspections, thinkings, decisions, plannings will came whirling above my head and causing commotions. I blame it on my stupidity sometimes, cos I am blind, like very blind. Not in the sense that I can't see nothing but rather the perception of realising is shadowed by some senseless act of emotion.

Perhaps I'm too harsh on my words for applying stupidity on myself. Let's just say, temporary out of mind, if that sounds better. Whatever. I'm a loser.

Can't be bothered much these days. Essentially, I just want to find my worth, someone who can really appreciate it. I guess to get this done is even harder than telling a cat to lay eggs. Que sera sera.



PS : A word a day keeps CJ away haha...thx for telling me what "Party Pooper" is and I can't find any better word to describe myself after I encountered this phrase! It's so me...lol. Anyways, it simply means that someone who doesn't like to see someone else happy and having things that they like. It can also be knowned as "Spoilt Sport". Damn I'm sucks in all these lingos and slangs.



~~~~~




Sunset and same goes to what's inside of me...