Friday, July 27, 2007

Violently happy

So, after 1 month away from JB the land of crimes you may call it but that's my home, it's the best place on earth. Drove home with my semi-able body after suffering from a long journey of bus ride, my back is aching as a result of Body Balance and remaining in static pose for nearly 5 hours. Upon reaching, topped up myself with half bottle of Chardonnay wine immediately. Haven't been so alcoholic for ages, the desire is triggering beneath. No worries, I'm a good drinker, still sober at this point.

No doubt, this trip back is specially for Cheryll *claps* and of course for my bed-ridden grandfather as well.

I was leaving in a hurry during my English class, couldn't be bothered much with my argumentative essay also, blabbered 2 pageful and passed it up. In the end, got scolded by Ms Kalai badly with reducing words that really dampened my morale. Obviously, she was pms-ing for the day already, on top of that she still had to face my bad work. Then she went like "Kok Whei....*shakes head in disbelief*...is this what I taught you all the while?","Kok Whei, you are my hope for A.....","Kok Whei...you are doing rubbish","Kok Whei, this is rubbish!" (Disclaimer : Kok Whei is not equal to the term "rubbish")

Yea I know it was rubbish but repeating it for 1367482937 times isn't gonna make it sounds any better. So I was dismissed after having myself a piece of mind. Seriously that was the 2nd essay I wrote for English class in this entire semester. I never even bothered to do her online homework instead I'm doing some other stuffs which do not even benefit me in any way. Feel so guilty for her and myself. I'm gonna redo it and send to her email by this week because my conclusion part is too short as I muddled it over but 1st topic sentence is crazily lengthy. She was damn pissed with the imbalance of my word length and error in format :(

Whatever, I'm not gonna further to ENL 102 as IUP doesn't need that. But I have 2nd thought now, fully utilising 9 credit hours is gonna be tough and fatal. 24 hours lectures per week, just imagine. Average of 5 hours lectures in a day. All the reading subjects. The only combination of 3 which doesn't have clashes is combo of US history II, Public Speaking and Philosophy or Psychology. Damn potong stim. Or else I'm gonna follow my friends for combo of Calculus II and US History II. However, 8 weeks semester for Calculus is way too risky although I have the foundation, just wanna give myself a break from calculations in the meantime I guess. Will see how then.

I've been thinking a lot for what should I majoring in, as I said, it's either MT(Medical Technology) or NMT(Nuclear Medicine Technology). Both are highly demanded jobs in US as allied-health industry is booming currently. Pay is nice. Easy to obtain Greencard afterall. For MT, full sciences are required in addition to Organic Chemistry whereas NMT, only Physics are needed as the core science subject and some lower level Chemistry plus basic Anatomy. The rest will have to be my major subjects in Junior and Senior years together with clinical training. Sounds great huh? Beats me...just wanna minimise the amount of lab-based science subjects. lol.

PS: I've no idea what kept me from doing that unceasingly for the whole sem. which in turn perished myself and smacked a whole pile of shits on my face, yea, it's a connotation if you haven't got what I mean. Indirectly got blamed at the end. The only reason I was to be blamed is being so foolish enough to let this happen, I don't think I'm benefiting you either it's just that apparently it seems that way. However, the final victim is still you who never learned a god damned thing. You've no idea how speechless I am. What a phantasmagoric dream you have! Wish you all the best in pursuing it then. *sniggers and roll eyes*

*****

Who says I'm dendrophobic?