Monday, July 09, 2007

Sorry to all the famine victims in Africa

yea...hereby express my deepest apology if this entry annoyed you famine victims who have stumbled upon be it intentionally or not.

Please prepare yourself a tissue or something if you still insist on further scrolling down this entry.

Anyways, Sunday was nothing much but eating. Practically parasite-ed in OU lepak-ed the whole day.

Lunch @ Just Thai


Steamed banana with thick coconut milk sauce


Pineapple fried rice in pineapple -_-


Prawn rolls and tom yam kung! Devilish hot sial!


Looks very "gong fu chao" but taste like heaven, in fact best among all


My all time fav. the green curry with noodles


Break + Lepak @ one of the Traditional Chinese herbal tea shop


Been heaty of late? Have a bowl of kwai leng gou(a form of tortoise shell's powder made jelly) in the mean time to cool down



The SiaoZhaBor and SiaoTaBor...and we're not couple ok?! So don't keep asking.


Sinful dinner @ Shogun


While waiting to be seated, damn a lot of people queing!


My initial portion...there were more but the waiter didn't allow us to take any photo of their food, damn potong stim! We had lotsa tempura, sushi,sashimi, oysters, crabs, cod fish, unagi, dessert and all sorts of Japanese foods...I tell you if you ever think of going there, go on a fast for 2 days before you went! :D


Heaven looks just like this...we ate like crazy man the 4 of us! The bill came out to be nice in figures as well hehe. There is also a Shogun which just opened in Taman Pelangi JB behind Leisure Mall! Gonna check that out next time...needless to go all the way to OU anymore.

Got my eyes on Graphire 4 by Wacom...the touch sensitive pad for photo editing, retouching, drawing, illustrating, sketching and even handwriting(in graffiti form). How nice rite? I've been wanting to get rid of the polygon lasso and magnetic lasso on PS since forever cos the mouse just won't get the orientation right all the while which simply got my nerves off! And of cos there are more reasons that I want this little gadget which cost only a mere RM 359 out of yourpocket. My birthday's coming i think, around early next year.

~~~~~


PS : Haven't been going to gym for nearly a week...and at the same time stuffing up my stomach like crazy. I'm so deserve for a big slap on my flabby tummy and then send to hell to get died of famine! Gonna sustain on oat meals this week no matter how.

PPS : Met her bf finally, less friendly than I ever thought. *shakeshead*

PPPS : Grandpa still warding now. *worries*





PARTING SHOOT :


Yippie yay! Calculus test 2 on Wednesday, I am so gonna die horribly again! Yay!


Jualan Megasale now...I got so tempted when I see ppl holding all sorts of paperbags and plasticbags from fashion retailers like Topman, fcuk, ZARA, GAP(damn nice!)...and so on so forth! Too bad I'm too broke to amount to any practical actions on retail theraphy. Gonna crossfingers and endure 'till the end of semester already. T.T
SALESZILLA!!!