Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Disenchanted

I've lost my heart, someone if you found it please burn it and spread the ashes into the sea

I've lost my eyes, I don't think I would ever need one since I prefer to be blindfolded

I've lost my feelings, I don't want it anymore, don't bother to look for it, let it rot

Nothing I've lost perhaps I am just dreaming,fantasizing, building castle in the air with

foolishness

Foolishness that deeply embedded in my heart to blindfold me

Foolishness that nourished the feelings of unconciousness

Stabbed me and dragged me down to the deep abyss

I'm happy, I'm glad, cos I've learned something that I've never learned in my life

Felt something that I've never felt before, it all started with an alright scene

But now

Here I am, standing at the crossroad once again

Staring into the blank sky hoping for things that I will never get

To burn the bridge or walk the crossroad

Only a matter of time

Though I lost my soul but not my mind

I am still what I am yesterday

Now will it matter if I'm gone?

Because you never learned a god damned thing...

*****