Sunday, July 08, 2007

Standard core on weekend's getaway


Shameless poser on the block


Kwan's nasi lemak = orgasmic


Senseless shot of beauty(2 meg. can do the wonder also)


LOL. My bestest buddy in scholastic look sial! Retarded fella...


Frustration's ashtray


Yummilicious white coffee tasted 367923 times better than Starbugs and Kopibin


Dashboard

*****
It's damn crazy, I've been practically swallowing foods in an endless manner these few days whilst skipping gym. Gonna bloat up myself again I think =(

Saw Mei Ru in Sg. Wang today, still the same little petite looking, damn what am I thinking?

*****

Like a forlorn tree, left to decide on its own fate...
I've been on a journey that flew through a storm and landed back at the start...
No one's gonna torn me apart...
I will cry but I won't die...
Now you should know, a rose can blossom in desert sand...
Thanks for making me what I am today...