Friday, July 13, 2007

Weekend's tasks

Gonna retrieve a lot of things that I am supposed to do whole-heartedly,

1. Gym (it's been more than a week!)
2. Chem. lab report
3. Calculus chapter 11 tutorials
4. Anthropology's assignment report

2-4 are to be done by this weekend, still, hopefully.

Just received a warning letter for being absent for more than 3 classes in Calculus. Went my way to AUP center to get myself a piece of mind. Well, no one's scolded me, I was the one to be blamed for all. I should bang my head against the wall for good. I wanna relive a new life with new resolutions and new aspirations. Bring back the authentic and genuine smile that I used to hang around my face...don't wish to be a fake ass anymore. I hate hypocrites and I won't let such things happen on myself too often!

For now, I'm so tired, extremely tired. Tired of not being me. Tired of overly being me. Tired of masking. Tired of hiding. Tired of everything. Tired of YOU.