Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SyUC

yea Gah...today's Cal II test was totally fucked up nicely. Didn't know that 11.1 and 11.2 will came out more than the whole chapter 8! And all I did was focusing on chapter 8 only pandai-pandainya. It came out that only 1 question out of 5 was pertaining to chapter 8. Nia seng...


Test finished at 6pm and I rushed my way to Pyramid, then Cheryll asked me to go college for hang out. Aung is back from Myanmmar but didn't catch up with him much since he was rushing back just when I arrived.

As usual, stoned at Pink for few hours of good talk then proceeded to our beloved foyer...flashback flashback....the place with all my good and bad memories! We sat at a corner, having good laugh with all the joker friends, Numa Numa guy, Bagus Bagus guy and Fauzie haha! They can joke your ass of man....

Finally met up Samsul and his pretty gf...FINALLY! Talked for a short while only since people are meant for gf nowadays. Friends are in no position to demand anything. Haha...

Met Li Yin and talked for a while. Anyhow, met a lot of people la...it's been like ages never go back that place. Things changed. A-levels floor has shifted to ground floor....sucks and 3rd floor taken over by CIMP.

Came back at around 11 pm already, then went to Uncle's place to help him out on assignment...don't know what's happening also haha. I'm getting blur of late, have to admit that I'm old. There goes my salad days...

All in all, that sums up a day of my life as a typical average miserable college student. BORING!

PS : CJ will be flying off on 8th of Aug...so soon, it seems like she still struggling about to enter Uni like last time and emo-ing over all sorts of Uni issues like SMU incident, not gonna study anymore incident, and thereof. Haha. Did I mention that I used to hate her a lot during we first entered A-levels in SyUC in fact we both from JB but just didn't click at the first time. Only after our math class combined then she started to talk to me and we got so "tou kei" haha...if not I think no one can ever stand her don't-give-a-fuck look. Now I've learned that from her, I adopted that way whenever I'm seen to be alone...just wanna tell you fella I'm not good to mess around with but once you sweep my feet off, I will be very attached to you. In a friendly way...I don't bite, do I? *stares hard with evil eyes blinking* Seriously gonna miss hanging out with her...Terence will be flying off soon also. Haha, all the former SyUC July'05 A-levels students from JB seems flying one after another except for me only. Bweeeeee.....


Dusk faded sky and outline of Sunway Monash Condo Hostel taken from Elephant Walk :)


The place I spilled my blood and shed my tears for 2 years :D misss there so much!


PS : Again and again and again, I got so brainless to think of what you are up to, in fact I used to think a lot until I realised that it wasn't anything to my benefit also since I cracked my head just to sort out your pointless deeds that seems malnutrition to me. What for? Since it won't get recognised and acknowledged in any case also. Making troubles out of myself and splatter shits into my own face. Thanks for making me a fool. You are equally SUCKS!