Monday, July 16, 2007

Decisions

Coming to a tougher decision at this point,

should I just drop Calculus II to prevent from getting an "F" printed on my transcript or stick to the remaining miserably less hopes I have to obtain a passing grade now?

headache now, if I continue on means I can at least cover off all the chapters for Calculus II. Eve if I wanna retake, it won't be that hard as this time since I've done it before...but trade off is the letter "F".

I need to get 28 out of 40% for my coming final on Cal. II (Aug. 9th) in order to fucking pass...

I guess to secure a place in Uni. over there, retake is the only way out apparently. Haih...terimalah hakikat and work harder. :( mood runs dry already, don't feel like talking until I get over with it...probably gonna see advisor this time for good...some discussion might helps.

.....