Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Confession beyond all reason

Just found out some unexpected news.

You all don't have to know what piece of news is that but I will respect "your" decision no matter how since "you've" chosen to tell me that of all the people you know(we're having same sentiment afterall). I'm glad that you've found what you've been longing for and lead a happy life now at least, unlike me. Hope you and your anata can stay happily ever after cos you know the road is going to be rocky ahead upon your decision made.

In fact, I really admire your courages and innocence. At least you have the bravery to get out of that!

Meanwhile, for me, I'm just a coward and I hide my feelings beneath me all the while. I wonder what is the benefit of disclosing it since I can just screw up my life thereafter. Seemingly,it's better to stay put and numbering every single days than ruining everything at one go with unwanted affection that could disintegrate all the wonderful things around right? Just for the sake of getting the basic nature course and special bonding. I don't need this. I am just gonna looking over you at a corner with one eye knowing that you are doing good alone is satisfying I supposed. Now, am I stupid?


PS : To "you", must be shiawase ne with your anata zutto issyo ni ittai ^^

Now I'm emo :x so I'll bite...but will be trying to look beyond me for once and starts searching for the inner-self. Let me immense in that forementioned situation for at least once, just ONCE will do. Please? No one's gonna be the stupid one for god's sake.