Monday, July 16, 2007

Meme from Cheesie

I got shocked out of my life, one of my fav. bloggers tagged me(although she tagged all other readers as well but still....whatever lolx!).

Anyways, I'm having hard time digging some old photos of me since my hairstyle remains static from the day I born until today. The dry, frizzy, stiff, wavy...not-typical Chinese trait, according to some, Chinese with wavy hair are carrying Machurian's trait. Beats me...

I have to "shiong min" a bit and post up these previously "unreleased" photos of mine cos way too hideous to publicise laaa...scared later kena complained or what then habislah whole blog kena suspended by Blogger for containing indecent contents.

Naff said,

Post up 8 pictures of your different hairstyles (the crazier the better) :



The emo fringe *hair extensions wonder*


Iguana green fringe look *gross*


The blade cut stripes


Vege. seller Ah Sam's look with tied up "pony"tail, it was real hair ok!


The rebellious punk-rock hair inspired by Good Charlotte


The multi-coloured hair, altogether 8 of them I think. A total failure, never visit that saloon since after that incident cos I whined alot during that period and lessoned the hairstylistnicely.(I won't mind if you wanna split on this photo cos I'm very much deserved)


The creative highlighting top, those days~


Decent and nerdy look today, with jetblack hair colour. What to do, have to look like a grown-up and stop experimenting my hair anymore with chemical substances. Scared balding only...


To be honest, not much of dramatic changes to my hair so far. I'm bored of it but since the quality isn't good to style up so terima hakikat aje la, not fated to follow the vogue afterall.

For a decent near-otaku college student like me, I'd also prefer black in the meantime cos that's my original hair colour and I realised how himbo-ish and jinjang I was back in those days. Oh, you have no idea how much I detest lala-ish look and trying to distinguish my style from them time to time just to avoid being called lala(yea,was once being called lala!). So by now I expect some of you to know the taboo and what not to do when you see me.

And I guess that's all for it, I got no one to tag on and I bet they will most likely to get annoyed if I play this meme with them. So just let it ends here...on this forlorn blog of the boring-est people on earth.